error in order status?
ljlovee

I just looked at my order status for my black 16g iphone 5 and verizon said there is an error in the order status and to look at the email I received. However I have received no email stating that there was a problem and when I called verizon they wouldn't give me a reason why the order had an error. help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: error in order status?
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

Same thing here as well after midnight last night. My card still has not been charged or anything. Now i can check the status please let me know if you can check your status now.

0 Likes
error in order status?
ljlovee

They ended up canceling my order and I had to make a new one. No news on when the phone will ship though.

0 Likes
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

Oh wow how sad is that. now what do you have to do.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi community,

I want the iPhone 5 order status to update and load the correct details for you. Make sure you're going to vzw.com/orderstatus and selecting the correct tab for the method of order. If order was online make sure you enter in your confirmation number and not order number as they are different. @ljlovee were you told why the order was cancelled? This shouldn't be randomly happening and we want to get the trouble reviewed if this is going on.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

That link has been down for days this one works.. https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks mspencer2011 for providing that link!

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes