forward all calls to voicemail
todd2013

I am trying to figure out how to forward all calls to voicemail. I use the gotomypc app on my I-phone to access my desktop computer. Anytime an incoming call occurs, it terminates my gotomypc connection. As I understand it, the "Do not disturb" feature only works when the home screen is locked, so that won't work for me. I can use the *72 to forward calls to another number, but I would like to forward straight to my I-phone's voicemail if it is possible.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: forward all calls to voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Todd2013,

Fantastic question! I know how important it is to have the features you need most on a device. Let's get this fixed. The only way to have your calls go directly to Voicemail is to Power the device off or place the device in Airplane mode. Have you tried emailing the application designer/developer to see if there is a work around for this issue. Normally you can find the developer information listed on the Application information page in the App store. Keep me posted.

Thanks,
PamelaF.
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: forward all calls to voicemail
cscholberg

This neither helps nor answers the question. On all other carriers, it is both possible and easy to forward all calls directly to voicemail while leaving data/iMessaging still usable.  Note that this is different from Airplane mode (which turns off data) and Do Not Disturb (which simply silents calls and does NOT send them straight to voicemail).  I have been looking for an answer to how to do this on verizon iphones for a long time and i am getting very frustrated with the lack of information and lack of help from verizon employees.

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes