how to change cell towers
Gith

Heya folks,

Ok every time I travel to Kansas City from Topeka I get low cell service in Topeka for days afterwards. I've tried turning the phone on and off, but no joy.  Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: how to change cell towers
Weth
Legend

There is no way you can select a specific tower.  Turning off, removing sim, reseating, turning back on will reset the preferred list for connections, but Verizon controls that. 

Snn5
Legend

Turn off, remove SIM, replace SIM turn back on.  Refreshes the network.

Gith

Thanks, y'all but that did not work.  I really don't care which tower per say it is as long as my phone works right, and has good signal. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hiya Lou, I see your having some issues with Kansas. Ok, so this is what I would like you to check on. We need to make sure your Data and Voice roaming is turned on. What kiind of phone do you have? What is the zip that youre losing calls and service?  Also, make sure to turn off your WiFi if it is on while you are on the road. If it doesn't know what it is connecting to it will not be needed. Turn it on when you get to your final destination if it is available. We want the best for your service, so let us know how this helps.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes