how to keep people out of my online account
coachkelehan

My ex partner somehow accesses my online account to view who I have been talking to, how long the conversation lasted, where that person lives, etc. How can I secure my billing account so that she can no longer access it? She does not know that password but she probably knows the answers to the secret questions and then accesses the account. When I log in [about once per week] it shows that the previous log-in was the previous day at a time when I would be working. How can I assure she not get into my account and access this very personal information? Pat Kelehan

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to keep people out of my online account
mama23dogs
Legend

Link to managing your Apple ID.

Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses - Apple Support

I suggest you change everything.  You can even open your iTunes account and remove old devices (if she has a computer you used to access your account)

temporarily unregister your Apple ID from imessage and FaceTime.

Follow directions carefully.  Write new info down so you don't forget.

View solution in original post

GZRX
Contributor - Level 3

Log onto your wireless account and click "view profile".  Security options are there.  I'm pretty sure the person knows the password as well as the secret question to be able to access the account.

mama23dogs
Legend

Link to managing your Apple ID.

Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses - Apple Support

I suggest you change everything.  You can even open your iTunes account and remove old devices (if she has a computer you used to access your account)

temporarily unregister your Apple ID from imessage and FaceTime.

Follow directions carefully.  Write new info down so you don't forget.