Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
i downloaded ios 9 last night then today it was being slow so it restarted and now it wont turn on. what can verizon do?
hdanmartinez529

i downloaded ios 9 last night then today it was being slow so it restarted and now it wont turn on. what can verizon do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i downloaded ios 9 last night then today it was being slow so it restarted and now it wont turn on. what can verizon do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

What! ios 9 should improve your phone not make it un-functional. No worries. You have VzW on your side now. Was your phone fully charged when this happened? What happens is you try to plug the phone into the charger? Try holding the power and home key at the same time for 10 seconds ( or until you see the white apple ) and keep us posted. 

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: i downloaded ios 9 last night then today it was being slow so it restarted and now it wont turn on. what can verizon do?
hdanmartinez529

VZWSuport my phone shows the white apple like its going to turn on, but it wont and before this happened my phone was about 90% and i was trying to get an app to work then it was being slow and restarted my phone. after that it just showed a white apple and a bunch of letters at the top. i had my phone off wifi and i did have service, but it was still being slow.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure your phone is working properly with iOS9, hdanmartinez529. Is your phone still stuck on the white apple? Is there any progress bar loading on the screen? If you are still experiencing issues, do you have access to a computer with iTunes?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes