i have deleted my photos but i cant find where to permantly delete so it will free space. please help TIA
brcollectibles
Enthusiast - Level 2

i cant see where to go to permantley delete photos

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i have deleted my photos but i cant find where to permantly delete so it will free space. please help TIA
brcollectibles
Enthusiast - Level 2

i found it. in Photo app you permantly delete your recent deleted. they stay 30 days unless you go in and permantley delete/ thanks

View solution in original post

Re: i have deleted my photos but i cant find where to permantly delete so it will free space. please help TIA
Snn5
Legend

Where have you deleted them from?  the phone, the cloud?

0 Likes
brcollectibles
Enthusiast - Level 2

from the phone

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I wasn't aware that there was a "trash can" from which to delete from.  I thought, once deleted it was gone.

0 Likes
brcollectibles
Enthusiast - Level 2

i found it. in Photo app you permantly delete your recent deleted. they stay 30 days unless you go in and permantley delete/ thanks

Snn5
Legend

And this is the stock app yes?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Yes.   This is an IOS 8 feature.  OOn the iPad and iPhone one of the albums is labeled "recently deleted"

perhaps they they could have called it "pending".   I think it's dopey, but then all my photos load to DropBox.

Snn5
Legend

Yes, I was not clear as to the app in question.  OP only stated "Photo app."

0 Likes