i receive complaints when speakign on the phone that i can not be heard as if the line goes dead and reopens
rcole9999

I receive complaints when speaking on the phone that the call has gone dead and then it reopens - happens several times throughout a call -

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i receive complaints when speakign on the phone that i can not be heard as if the line goes dead and reopens
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
It's imperative you're heard loud and clear! How long has this been occurring?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: i receive complaints when speakign on the phone that i can not be heard as if the line goes dead and reopens
rcole9999

For a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That's a few weeks too long! Do you know if this happens when you're holding the phone with your hand, or maybe if you use your shoulder to hold your phone? (Sometimes we need 2 free hands while we're on the phone.) If so, it's possible your cheek is pressing the Mute icon. Otherwise, do you know if its while you're using Bluetooth? It could be an issue with that. Please elaborate if you notice any patterns.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes