i received an email receipt form Verizon! but cant track my order?
droidboy52999
Enthusiast - Level 1

i had pre ordered an white 64gb i phone 5 at around 7:15 on sept 14 EST i ordered it via phone and the guy said you will receive a conformation e-mail and it will be delivered on the 21st well we did receive the e-mail on the 19th after calling them to send the conformation and when we received the e-mail i didn't think much of it until today when i wanted to check on my order to confirm everything and when i entered all of my information it asked me for from the e-mail it said SPOC is verifying your order or something along those lines and i got worried and cant seem to find another place for help at this point but please tell me if i should just wait it out and see if it comes today or call Verizon immediately to see whats going on?????? PLEASE HELP! ASAP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i received an email receipt form Verizon! but cant track my order?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi droidboy52999,
I'm sorry for the delayed reply. I hope that by now you have already received some sort of response on the status of your order. If by any chance you haven't, please visit vzw.com/orderstatus. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist with.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes