iPhone 5, Data usage after ios7 update
Tamarilla

I have been dealing with this for over 8 hours over 5 days and I have no resolution.  I was given a new iPhone by Apple this week and they now say it is Verizon's issue not thiers.  Verizon says it is Apples issue because of their upgrade.  I say I pay Verizon so it is their issue.  I used 3.5GB in data in 5 days.  I have always averaged less than 1GB per month.  I have not changed how I use my phone so why should I have to pay more for the data usage.  Verizon should be figuring this out with Apple, not me bouncing back and forth. 

It would be cheaper for me to pay a fee to end my contract and go to another carrier and a different phone brand at this rate.  At a Verizon store the rep actually said that's what I should do if I don't want to upgrade my data plan.  Talk about great Customer Service. 

I talked to customer service for 59 minutes last night.  The rep thought the issue should be taken care of and it was only using a lot of data due to the upgrade.  Now the upgrade should be complete and should not use as much.  This morning the phone used .33GB just opening my email account.  Not even opening an email.  That is a third of my typical month.  I don't think this is fixed yet. 

It is unfair that the consumer should pay more for the same service just because these big companies cannot figure out what they are doing. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes