iPhone 5 Shipment
Val1234

On October 5, 2012, I received an Equipment Purchase under My Documents and Purchases, but I have still not received any notification as to when a reasonable due date is.  Please help?  I pre-ordered on September 22, 2012.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 Shipment
b987

If you're asking about an estimated shipping date, it will probably be soon, possibly within the next couple of days. I ordered mine the morning of 9-21 and I received a confirmation e-mail that it was shipped out yesterday with a supposed delivery date of 10-11.

0 Likes
veggiecat

I ordered mine on 9/20, with a delivery date of 10/12. No email notification yet. I just checked, now has a delivery date of 11/2. I called Verizon they said it will most likely be delivered around 10/15-10/20.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning Val1234,

I’m happy to see that you are excited to experience the new Verizon iPhone 5! What better way to harness the power of our 4G LTE network then with the iPhone 5 paired with iOS 6, Siri, and iCloud! May I ask have you received your device yet? If not then please accept my sincere apology for the delay. As we all know, the iPhone 5 is one of the most highly anticipated devices of the year and the demand has been overwhelming! If you have your order number or confirmation number then you can check the status of your order with this link, http://bit.ly/rqEisu.

If you do not have a confirmation or order number then rest assured as I would LOVE the opportunity to check the status for you. Feel free to send me a direct message with your full name, mobile number, and a brief summary of the issue. Also, please include the date in which you ordered the device. I took the liberty of sending you a request to follow you and it is pending your approval. As always, we are here to assist in any way we can and I look forward to your reply. 

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes