iPhone 5 activation
iAlexArnold

I am receiving my iPhone 5 tomorrow in the mail and I was wondering if there where any specific pieces of information I would need have to activate it like social security or federal tax id. I ordered under the number I want to activate it on.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 activation
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

1. Phone number you using

2 last 4 of the account pass code ( if You have one)

That should be all

PLEASE NOTE I DO NOT WORK FOR VZW

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

*228/1

the phone code for activation is not necessarily the call-in account code, unless it has been changed.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I don't exactly Know for sure on iPhone 5 but with it being a 4G phone and using a Sim Card using the *228/1 Shouldn't  be Necessary   As the card does all the Programming and By using this Method on some Phones can Render them Useless! ) So i would Contact Verizon's Tech services and ask a Tech before doing any Programming) Also i always Fully charge my Devices in the OFF position for the First Time before Use..

Here is Verizon's No. 1-800-922-0204 Option 3 = Technical Services..  b33Smiley Happy

0 Likes
worthmentioning2u

iPhone 5 has no removable sim card.  The phone should come with instructions to activate.  If you are unsure about anything, take it to the store and let the reps activate it for you.  Because it is a 4G phone, it may (may not) take up to 10 minutes to activate.  But usually, the phone comes with activation instructions.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The nano SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card is removable in the iphone 5.

worthmentioning2u wrote:

iPhone 5 has no removable sim card.  The phone should come with instructions to activate.  If you are unsure about anything, take it to the store and let the reps activate it for you.  Because it is a 4G phone, it may (may not) take up to 10 minutes to activate.  But usually, the phone comes with activation instructions.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes