iPhone 5 and 4s dropping all calls today
doesvzcare
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have the iPhone 5, two 4s' and a 4s.  Today my phone, the iPhone 5 and my daughters phone, the 4s, are dropping every call.  Tried inside in every room, then moved to outside and still doing the same.  The few seconds the phone calls are connected the person on the other line can not hear what is said, but I can hear them fine.  Tried talking to my sister one city over, and my husband in Atlanta, 50miles west of me.  I have reset all my settings twice, turned the phone on and off, held the lock button and home button down until the apple appeared but nothing has worked.  I can text from my phone, and I can text from my iPad.  Just can't get the calls to work.  I'm at home, and I know that I am in the 4G LTE coverage area.  My phone did act strange when it came back on to start with, Siri was in Spanish, then german but when trying to get the language back to English all the languages that are usually listed were listed with ((null)) instead.  The language problem finally corrected itself, but not sure what to do at this point to try and fix the call problem, or what could be wrong.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 and 4s dropping all calls today
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

doesvzcare lets put an end to these dropped calls! I understand the importance of having reliable service but we'll do everything we can to help! Lets take a closer look at the area to pinpoint the issue. What zip code are you located in?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes