iPhone 5 battery life
meganshiree129
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know about anyone else but I'm loving he battery life on my iPhone 5!! I unplugged it yesterday morning at 8 am. Used it heavily with streaming music, facebook, browser and texts until 1. Then used it less, but still took a few calls, from 2-7. At 7 I got home, started cleaning my house, listening to Pandora and by 8 I still had not received a battery notification. I plugged it in anyways, continued for about an hour, and when I unplugged my phone I was back up to about 95% battery!

I have the brightness low and off auto

I have my emails set to only be check manually

Only FIND MY IPHONE location settings are on

I constantly kill apps out of habbit

Only necessary push notifications are on

I am impressed, I used the 4, 4S, and Galaxy S3 and had battery life problems! LOVING my iPhone 5

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 battery life
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Yea I'm loving the battery life as well!

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 battery life
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello meganshiree129,

I’m SUPER excited to see that you are happy with the battery life on the new Verizon iPhone 5! I have to admit, the device was designed to take full advantage of all of its features while effectively managing a full battery charge. I would like to thank you for sharing tips on how to manage the settings on the device to preserve the battery life. Below, are some additional steps on how to extend the battery’s charge for those who are interested.

• Lock your phone when not in use.
• Use wifi when available for data connectivity.
• Turn off Bluetooth when not in use.
• Fetch email data less frequently. (Every hour is a popular setting)
• Run the battery down completely at least once per month.

For other great tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your iPhone, feel free to visit www.verizonwireless.com/support and of course http://www.apple.com/iphone/iphone-5/tips/

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes