iPhone 5 delivery/shipping question.
IsaiahNeumann

I pre-ordered my iPhone 5 Thursday, Sept. 20th. Was it shipped the 21st? If not when will it ship?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 delivery/shipping question.
rcschnoor
Legend

Answer to your first question is probably not. Answer to your 2nd question is when the have more stock.

You should have received a confirmation email listing the estimated ship date.

0 Likes
IsaiahNeumann

I only received an email about changing the data plan because before I had the unlimited plan. After that I didn't receive any other emails.

0 Likes
shizzyshae

Probably the 12th.

0 Likes
Not applicable

If you did not get an email confirmation for your phone purchase within 24 hrs after completing the online request, you should call Verizon immediately.  You'll need the email because it contains some important info to check status - here's my email so you know what it looks like...minus my stuff

As far as date, I think they were saying about 10/7 - 10/15 during that time.  I don't know when it moved over to the later date.

Untitled.bmp

0 Likes
22JP22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also preordered my iphone on the Sept 20th, obviously it was not shipped on the 21st. My date is 10/12 so I'm assuming yours will also be the same. It may ship sooner if Verizon receives a shipment earlier than expected. You can check when the delivery date will be by using this link, https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello IsaiahNeumann and Community!

I am so excited for all of you to get your new iPhone 5! It's such a lovely phone.  You can check your order status here: http://bit.ly/rqEisu

If you have any other questions, just let us know!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
todj

I did my pre-order at a retail location because I am changing carriers.  The pre-order confirmation e-mail I received said Deliver by 10/05/2012.  However the link you provided says Expected ship date 10/05/2012.  Why the contradiction?

0 Likes
Anewquist

I got the same message, and am wondering if this means that is when I will receive it, or when it will be shipped.

0 Likes
jackmb
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everyone is getting theirs by the date listed (which is October 5th for you and I) (this is deliver date, not ship date, they are the same thing according to Verizon)

Forget trying to contact customer service, Verizon won't and can't do anything about preorders. It is all up to Apple.

I would cancel if you don't get any updates by Friday. I think they are JUST manufacturing the iPhones right now, so you won't get it for another 2 weeks.

0 Likes