iPhone 5 dropping calls like crazy - is there a fix?
EMN83001

I have recently upgraded from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5 and also switched to iOS7.0.4 and I am now experiencing multiple dropped calls in one conversation, which is obviously incredibly frustrating - both indoors and out, and in my car (My zip code is 83001). My co workers who have AT&T or have the iPhone 4 are not experiencing these issues. What is going on? My service with Verizon was not a problem prior to this upgrade. I look forward to a solution. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 5 dropping calls like crazy - is there a fix?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EMN83001,

Thank you for eaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your service since getting your new phone. We definintely want you to have a great experience with a new device. Did you ever have any issues in your area previously? How many bars of service are you usually getting when you have the dropped call issue? We suggest to remove and reinsert your 4G sim card to try to refresh the network. Please fill us in on questions asked as well as suggestions provided and we can look into options available. We look forward to helping.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 dropping calls like crazy - is there a fix?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EMN83001,

Thank you for eaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your service since getting your new phone. We definintely want you to have a great experience with a new device. Did you ever have any issues in your area previously? How many bars of service are you usually getting when you have the dropped call issue? We suggest to remove and reinsert your 4G sim card to try to refresh the network. Please fill us in on questions asked as well as suggestions provided and we can look into options available. We look forward to helping.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes