iPhone 5 has no Verizon service...anyone else after updating to 10.3.2?
KENBOT49

Hi,

My iPhone 5 has no Verizon service but has Data and of course WiFi. Anyone else have this problem after updating iOS to 10.3.2?My iPhone 5 has no Verizon service but has Data and of course WiFi. Anyone else have this problem after updating iOS to 10.3.2?

Thanks,

Ken

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 5 has no Verizon service...anyone else after updating to 10.3.2?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that your devices work as they should. Let's continue working on this. Please go into your device Settings and turn data roaming off and then back on. Then please power cycly your device. Let us know if you see any progress and if you notice any changes.  Visit here for instructions: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-64640/ .

TabithaJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KENBOT49, We don't want you going a minute without your phone. We'll get this resolved. Please remove/enter your SIM card. See: http://spr.ly/65878ciaD

TrinetteW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LAWSAX79

I have the exact same issue.

0 Likes
LAWSAX79

I tried this and it did not help. This has happened to me in the past after an iOS update and always seems that a tardy carrier settings update takes care of the issue.

0 Likes
KENBOT49

I took the phone to a Verizon store and swapped out the SIM card. It still

didn't work. The prognosis was there is a hardware issue inside the phone,

perhaps the internal antenna. Fortunately I had a spare phone from my

kiddos previous upgrade that I could use - until I upgrade again.

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 4:03 PM, LAWSAX79 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that your devices work as they should. Let's continue working on this. Please go into your device Settings and turn data roaming off and then back on. Then please power cycly your device. Let us know if you see any progress and if you notice any changes.  Visit here for instructions: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-64640/ .

TabithaJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
LAWSAX79

Yes! This worked! Thanks for your help TabithaJ_VZW!

0 Likes