Re: iPhone 5 iOS 7 Upgrade Problem - Weak Signal Reception
toppsct

Hope you got yours fixed. I had the same problem and had to reactivate my phone.

0 Likes
kalnim

I appreciat you letting me know the information.

Do I have to reset all content and settings in Settings menu for the reactivation of my phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kalnim,

You got it. And just for a little step by step help walkthrough for a hard reset, please follow http://vz.to/17aDIPT . After you've done that, please test things out and let us know how it goes.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Carml629

yes I am too.  has it been solved yet?

0 Likes
hschurr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue.  Just received my iphone 5s.  was running iOS7 on my 4s with great reception.  Now, with the 5 I have half the bars I normally would.  I have a network extender in my home and I still don't have full bars.

I spoke with Verizon tech support and was told it is Apple's new antenna in the 5 that is causing the issues.

So, I either have to get a new device or a new service provider.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there hschurr,

The iPhone 5s is a great device and I want you to have an excellent experience with it. The last thing I want to see you do is find a new service provider. I am confident we can resolve your issue.

Please follow me and dm me so I can review your account in detail. We may have to file an investigation with our network repair team.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

- You'll not only need to send a Follow request to that they'll have to approve, they also will need to send you a Follow request that you'll have to approve.  Once you both are Following each other, then you can send them a Direct Message.

0 Likes