iPhone 5 not connecting to network
djensen993

I have searched the forums for an answer but haven't been successful in fixing the problem.  I haven't updated the software recently, but 3 or 4 days ago started to get the searching icon in the upper left and it hasn't allowed voice connections.  It wasn't as noticeable at first because it connects to wifi fine, but can't place or receive calls.  I have tried taking out and replacing the SIM card, rebooting, resetting all network connections, and restoring from backup, but nothing seems to fix the issue.  The phone is running the latest iOS 8.1.2 (12B440).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 not connecting to network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

djensen993

I definitely want to make sure you can connect to the network again! Let's work on this together. You've definitely taken a lot of great steps yourself already! When you reset the device, have you ever been able to set it up as new instead of restoring from backup right away? http://bit.ly/1seAXda

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
frida74

My iPhone hasn't had a network connection today.  I'm unable to make phone calls, receive texts, etc.  I've reset the device, tried contacting verizon through facebook, turned the phone on and off...no success.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Frida74,

No service is no good! What zip code are you in? What do you hear when you attempt to place a call? Are you any other VZW users having this issue in your area?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes