iPhone 5 return?
sasha_sasha

I purchased the iPhone 5 on September 21st, but I would now like to return it (for a few reasons). I was wondering how my return would work because I paid for the phone with cash, credit card, and credit I received for trading in my iphone 4. Can I still get money back from the traded in iphone? Sorry if this sounds confusing, all I want to know is will I get all of my money back? I paid for about 100 in cash, 150 with the trade in, and 100 on a credit card. This will not be an exchange, I will be canceling my brand new contract completely. *Also if it helps, I purchased it at a "4g verizon wireless" store, which is a premium retailer. Bummer because I have to pay a $100 restocking fee.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 return?
bk543

Well your first problem was buying from 4G Wireless, who pose as a real Verizon store but are not. The are a Verizon retailer who have their own rules and prices and in my opinion are a ripoff. It's funny how their sign says Verizon Wireless in big letters but the 4G Wireless name is in smaller letters making you think your in real Verizon store. I believe the real Verizon Wireless has at least a 14 day return/exchange policy. Good luck dealing with 4G Wireless!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You need to contact them about their return policy and how they will do this, but chances are they will give you a store credit for the traded in iPhone. Only they can tell you this.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

You should even though it's a Premium Retailer be able to get some or all of it back especially what you used on your C.C. they might Right you a Check for the Amount you paid with Cash and as for your Trade in they may have it or give it to a Charity.. But may i ask this why not try a  Android Phone the new Razr M is a good phone and as for the Razr Maxx i have two of them and they work really well for me.. b33 

0 Likes