iPhone 5 ship date 11/2
ArianJ

I ordered my phone on 10/14 and was told that the phone were shipping out a week early however I haven't heard anything else about it nor has my credit card been charged. The status on the verizon wireless website also hasn't changed.

Will I actually have to wait until Friday for my phone to ship? Will it actually ship out on Friday?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 ship date 11/2
darlamarie
Enthusiast - Level 2

It looks like all the people that got emails today and order was processed were people who ordered on 10/11 or 10/12. So you will probably get an update tomorrow. I ordered mine on 10/16 so it looks Like mine won't ship until Friday.

0 Likes
iPhone 5 ship date 11/2
leobry12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you hear any news yet Arian? What type of phone did you order..black or white?

0 Likes
Mmack13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Order my Iphone 5 16gb white on 10/5 was suspected a ship date of 10/26 on 10/25 I received nothing 10/26 still received nothing.  It took about 5 calls to customer support to finally get  a hold of an operator that would look into the reason why my CC was never charged nor an email was sent saying phone was shipped or the CC was not able to accepted charge.  Some how Verizon's  system lost my CC expiration date.  Verizon's operators have told me "oh well give it till the 29th the latest to see your card to be charged and to receive an email."  Another said "the phone had already shipped are system states it was to be shipped 10/26 please be patient you will receive your phone by Monday."  I had another worker say "Just don't spend that money or your account be over drawn or we just wont ship your phone."  The second to last operator said," it was because I was adding two lines and dropping the line I already have which is causing the delay."  I was starting to be annoyed so I called one last time... This lady was actually willing to help.  If I was anyone who has yet to receive a charge to your CC or an email call Verizon multiple times until one of them assists you or send you to their manager just be nice and calm.. they are not the ones doing wrong.  Sometimes Verizon has a glitch and other times you may have entered the wrong information.  Just call them and see whats happening.  My CC was pending on 10/30.  on 11/1 it was finally charged.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
thood10

How long does it take to receive tracking number?? My CC was charged yesterday...

0 Likes
Mmack13
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently called this morning multiple times to see what they are telling customers.  I have received a range of answers mostly stating after your CC is charged which on 10/30 mine was pending and today 11/1 it was finally charged it should only take up to but no longer 24hours. 

0 Likes
thood10

Ok, thanks if it ships today I probably won't get it until Monday/Tuesday anyway Smiley Sad

0 Likes
darlamarie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was thinking the same thing. That it won't get here until next week. I wish they would have just shipped out yesterday so we could have them before the weekend. Oh well. At least it's close. My card was charged this morning as well and rep this morning told me it was pending shipment. Now just waiting on a tracking number.....

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
ArianJ

I ordered a 16gb white version. My status changed yesterday to payment not taken so I called Verizon and after being given the run around by an uninformed rep got it all straightened out. Called back today and the rep told me that it had been shipped but Fedex hadn't generated a tracking number yet and when they did I would receive an email.

0 Likes
rdh0513

I ordered on 10/15, but my credit card has NOT been charged yet, or even pending. I called and they said " oh no it won't until it ships" but I have seen everyones on here has some kind of charge on their card before they get a tracking number..

0 Likes