Re: iPhone 5 shipped early
khareldn

Based on many people's experiences, you will probably get that somewhere close to your shipping date. I don't think they will send yours more than 1 week earlier. But who knows? If there are not much people in line, they will definitely ship even earlier. Good luck.

0 Likes
jet37
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also ordered on Sept 21st, and the estimated ship date was October 19. No changes in status so far.

0 Likes
ebonytoombs
Enthusiast - Level 3

They charged my account today but no tracking number yet!! Hopefully tomorrow

0 Likes
iPhone 5 shipped early
ebonytoombs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Received my tracking info about an hour ago!! Going to received my phone a week early!! Woot Woot!

0 Likes
1scorpion
Enthusiast - Level 2

Put my order in on September 21. I then immediately received my Order Confirmation that showed a Expected Ship By 10/19/2012. No change until today when I received a surprise email notification that my i5 shipped this morning from Memphis, TN with a estimated delivery date of Thursday, October 11, 2012.  WooHooo!!!

Now I only hope that it's not defective... scratches... knicks... dings... because I would sure hate the hassle to report unsatisfactory product to customer service and but me back at the end of the line for a new replacement... I hope I didn't jinx myself!

rwstgermain
Enthusiast - Level 1

Your making me feel confident that i might get mine this wek then. I ordered mine on 9/20. What version did you get? That would suck if they were still shipping out defective ones. I am still asking myself whether i return it if i get a defective one and wait another 3-4 weeks.

0 Likes
iPhone 5 shipped early
ebonytoombs
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered mine on the 21st and I ordered the Black Slate 16 GB. I'll receive it on the 11th via Fed Ex! I heard there was a delay with the White 16 GB phones. I hope and pray I do not get the defective one! Good Luck!

0 Likes
IrishSlappy

Ordered mine in store on 9/24 w/ a ship date of 10/19 - Still no change to my status and credit card has not been charged but based on the early shipments people are reporting there is hope

0 Likes
IrishSlappy

If it arrives scratched, file the complaint w/ Verizon and then go to your nearest Apple Store for replacement.  I have a few co-workers that have done this w/o any hassle.  And suprisingly enough the Apple Store has had phones to make the replacement

0 Likes
so256
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered on 9/22 with a ship by date of 10/19 check my account 15 mins ago with a pending transaction from Verizon!  still no tracking number though. Maybe i'll get more info soon.

0 Likes