Re: iPhone 5 shipped early
ebonytoombs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tracking info should be posted tomorrow and you MIGHT get your phone on Friday!!

rwstgermain
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the suggestion!!! Got my tracking number today and its arriving tomorrow! If its scratched then il deff exchange it then if its not as much hassle like you said.

0 Likes
MariaPerez1213
Enthusiast - Level 2

So you ordered it on the 22nd too? i did but i haven't gotten any notification i just hope they send me my phone by friday .

0 Likes
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

I also live in California as well my card has not been charged has yours???? They keep telling me I will get a charge when my phone ships which is suppose to be by the 19th we shall see right lol

0 Likes
kaylad
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered 2 black iPhone 5's online on 09/23/12 and had an expected shipping date of 10/19/12 but Verizon charged my card last night and I received shipping notification about an hour ago with expected arrival of 10/12/12... So that is much sooner then I expected that is kind of exciting... I am in North Idaho if that helps anyone.. Good luck!!

so256
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just checked my email will receive mine friday by 7:00 PM.. Smiley Happy

jet37
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still no change in my status, but these recent reports are encouraging

0 Likes
1scorpion
Enthusiast - Level 2

WooHoo!!! I just received delivery of my 16gb Black/Slate iPhone 5 and opened the box immediately. What did I find???/

I found my i5 to be free of any cosmetic defects! No scratches, scuffs, or dings. 100% cosmetically perfect. Wow was I surprised!!!

Can't wait to activate it but that will have to wait until my lunch break...

ebonytoombs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine is at my house waiting for me to arrive. I get off work in 17 minutes! I cant wait!!!!!

jet37
Enthusiast - Level 2

enjoy

0 Likes