iPhone 5 vs. Galaxy Note II?
MalDaley

iPhone user for 4 years... Getting antsy, but wondering if I should make the transition? Thoughts?

Looking for people who have experienced the iPhone and know a bit about the Galaxy line. Pros and Cons appreciated.

This has become a major internal battle.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 vs. Galaxy Note II?
bluenova1914

I made to switch to the galaxy s3 but Im switching back to the iphone 5. Its a cool phone but i miss how the iphone just works. Android is cool to play around with but if you own other apple products it kinda is annoying taking your phone out of the loop. But if you really want to try it out go for it.

0 Likes
PeteBoston
Contributor - Level 1

I cannot recommend the iPhone 5 on VZW. I have one now and am working with VZW to get them to take it back. It has very poor signal strength, and constantly locks on to 3G networks and even 1X "o" networks when an iPhone 4S has no problem locking on to 3G.  While I haven't used the Note II, I have used the S3 and original Note and would recommend either of them over the iPhone 5 on VZW.

0 Likes
MalDaley

That's my biggest fear. I'm wondering if it's worth ditching the iPhone because I'm in so deep with the apps never mind iTunes, the calendar, etc. On the other hand, I can't tell you how many of my friends are displeased with the iPhone 5. They say it's a very frustrating phone. Very glitchy.

0 Likes
MalDaley

How was the note compared to the s3?

0 Likes
Og16251625

Can you help to or how can I check when my contract is due online

0 Likes
PeteBoston
Contributor - Level 1

The original Note was much slower than the S3, but the Note II should be much more comparable speed-wise.

0 Likes