Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone 5 with Verizon discount + $35 cash back
sfinny

Hey guys,

So I got an email about this discount on Verizon 8-10% discount on your monthly bill + new customers get $35 cash back on the purchase of any device (Android and iPhones). Apparently it works for everyone as long as you buy a device. I am not eligible for an upgrade yet but my brother used it and the dsicoutn was applied on the family plan. Here is the link to that promotion

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 with Verizon discount + $35 cash back
StunnaBella

nice...i think ill take that advantage as im eligible for an upgrade...thanks for sharing...Smiley Happy

briskinn

It seems like a pretty good offer since it is impossible to get a discount on the iPhone 5. I do have a question though? I you purchase several phones in a family plan do you get $35 for each phone?

0 Likes
sfinny

i m pretty sure you would get $35 for each line... but you would have to ask customer service to be sure

0 Likes
Bissy

Does this apply if we just purchased a phone on February 1st??

0 Likes
sfinny

you have to purchase using this deal i think, but if you did then yah it would apply

0 Likes
StunnaBella

hmm...im guessing id have to print that out and bring it with me to the verizon store on monday[2.18.13], show it to them and see what happens then when i upgrade to a new phone. thanks..!

0 Likes
sfinny

When you place your order IN STORE you don't get the cash back or the discount, only if you purchase online via that website.

0 Likes
briskinn

Is this discount still valid on the Galaxy S4?

0 Likes