iPhone 5 won't receive phone calls, drops them as well
vanessa0311

I switched from T-mobile to Verizon back in March this year. Recently, every time i talk with my dad in North Carolina, the call is dropped constantly. It's very annoying and takes away from the conversation. Other times, calls won't even come in; as in I'm literally calling from another phone and watching mine at the same time, and mine won't ring at all. I'd like to know whether the problem may be related to the device or the network. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5 won't receive phone calls, drops them as well
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@vanessa0311

I want you to be happy with your decision to switch to the nation's most reliable network!  In what zip code are you experiencing this problem?  How often does your device drop calls, and how far into the call does it drop?  When did this problem begin?

I'd like to recommend removing and reinserting the SIM Card http://vz.to/17y0P5P.  Keep me informed so I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
lkcreekbaum
Enthusiast - Level 2

i am having trouble with this, as well.  the circle keeps moving as if it's trying to connect but can't (although i show 3 bars and LTE)  also, i cannot connect to Safari

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to have a better wireless experience, ikcreekbaum. Can you provide me with a few details about your situation? What zip code do you reside in? Does this occur in a specific location or area? Have you tried removing the SIM card like Anthony suggested above? I look forward to hearing back from you.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sunlover82
Enthusiast - Level 2

See my post in a similar thread. We are having the same problems!!!

0 Likes
witseyna

I'm having the same issue. I can't receive any calls or get my calls dropped when I call out. I spoke with a tech support rep on the phone and it didn't help at all. The more I read the more I think it is an iPhone 5 issue rather than a Verizon issue.

0 Likes