iPhone 5
JRuth47

Obviously, I have an older phone.  Recently, it has not been connecting to our home wi-fi and I don't understand why.  Also, when I go into e-mail and move some messages to Trash, they do not disappear and remain on the phone, not on our home computer though.  This morning when I tried to send messages to Trash, a message came on the phone screen saying these messages could not be sent to Trash.  I am not good with technology but I do not understand why I'm having these problems.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5
boringusername
Master - Level 1

probably time for an upgrade. I think you'll have to upgrade by Dec 31 anyway when Verion shuts down CDMA

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns, JRuth47. We understand the importance of having a reliable device, and we're here to help. Do you receive an error message when you try to connect your phone to your home Wi-Fi? Also, have you tried logging out of your email, and back in?

MatthewI_VZW
If my response answered your question, please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures that others can benefit from our conversation. Thank you, in advance, for your help with this!!

0 Likes