iPhone 5S Not Shipping as "Expected"
BadMojo75

I woke up at 255am on September 20th, and placed my iPhone 5S order at 305am.  I received a confirmation of purchase email at 313am that stated my "Expected" ship date was September 24th.  When I still had not received a shipment confirmation email on the 24th, I called VZW CS who stated my iPhone would ship that day! Next morning I got the email that my phone wasn't going to be delivered till October 7th! This is simple case of "OVER PROMISE, and UNDER DELIVERING"! Thank you for treating a customer, who has been with you for over 10 years, in such a horrible way.  Please don't sing your song about iPhones being in high demand to me. This is just very poor CS and poor planning.  I almost left VZW for AT&T, but was talked out of it by a guy named Gary.  Gary was supposed to follow up with me, but still has not. This was after a long series of poor CS phone calls that have wasted a few hours of my life. Horrible CS, no customer follow-up when promised and now my iPhone (that I was up way early to purchase) is shipping much later than "Expected". To all shopping for a cellular carrier DO NOT GO TO VZW!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5S Not Shipping as "Expected"
BadMojo75

P.S. I'm contacting the BBB, and lodging a complaint.

0 Likes
BadMojo75

My complaint to the BBB was just lodged.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BadMojo75,

I know how it is when you have your heart set on something but don't end up getting it on time. And that applies to an iPhone 5S too! That being said, we do sincerely apologize for the delay. Please know, we're working with Apple to meet product demand.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes