iPhone 5c activation ALLSET PREPAID Plan Issues.
meapy10
Enthusiast - Level 2

I activated my new iPhone 5c, but am having issues. It says I have 0/0GB and won't let me do anything that you should be able to do with an iPhone. It says I used all my data even know I didnt. Please resolve I need my phone. Any help is appreciated. Please help me get my iPhone working!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 5c activation ALLSET PREPAID Plan Issues.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

meapy10,

We certainly want to make sure you have a phone that works. In order to resolve this issue for you, we would have to have you reach out to our prepaid team via phone again at 888-294-6804. Prepaid would be able to get this taken care of.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

meapy10,

We certainly want to make sure you have a phone that works. In order to resolve this issue for you, we would have to have you reach out to our prepaid team via phone again at 888-294-6804. Prepaid would be able to get this taken care of.

CandiceH_VZW

meapy10
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks! I will be sure to call them. Why do you believe this happened?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question. It could be something with the plan that needs to be corrected. Once our prepaid team has a chance to look at your line and how it is communicating with the network, we will be able to find a solution and get you back online as soon as possible.

CandiceH_VZW

meapy10
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok. I keep getting texts from my self that say Invaild Payment for message delivery

0 Likes