iPhone 5s Order Status Thread
Freakinwill

So we're all in the same boat, I've read the other wireless carrier forums and customers sound displeased, but not as pissed off as us. HA HA! So if anyone would like to enlighten us with the process of your order status. Post it here!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5s Order Status Thread
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

And there wasn't any reason to use any of the OTHER discussions already started by other users?

This delivery delay happened on the iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 plus a number of other highly anticipated Android phones. What makes you think you can change anything here?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
EndersRapture
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mines the same, no change. Ordered a Space Grey 64g at 12:20am right away, got the 9/24 Ship By date. Got an email at 7:30pm on 9/24 saying 10/7 now. Order status still says "in process and 9/24" when I check online though. I have yet to call Verizon, as I hear people keep getting false answers/confusion from the workers. If anyone actually gets any discounts or anything, feel free to let me know and I will, until then I am not wasting my time when I know whoever picks up the phone isn't going to know any actual information on shipping dates.

0 Likes
Slo8140
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called and complained and got a $20 bill credit. Should asked for more.

0 Likes
puneetr

I got a $30 credit.. Please call them and make them pay for this screw up...

0 Likes
iPhone 5s Order Status Thread
Slo8140
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tracked my order today. Finally have a tracking number. Says it will be here on 10/3

My order for a 64GB Space Gray was placed at 2:32 cst on 9/20

ajswain
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just checked mine. "We received your order and it is in process."  Card still hasn't been charged.  Expected ship date of 9/30.  I ordered the 32GB Gold 5S at around 3:40AM on 9/20.

0 Likes
ajswain
Enthusiast - Level 1

Enjoy Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Icer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hmmm, I had my order in for  64gb gray by 2:12 cst on 9/20 and still have no tracking number.  Glad they're following first come first serve.

0 Likes
tcfryer2001

Ordered mine at about 4pm mdt on 9/20 in 16 gb sapce grey. Schedualed to be here tomorrow!

0 Likes