iPhone 5s delayed from 9/24 to 10/7
sctrojan05

Ordered two iPhone 5s (one gold, one grey) at 12:12 am PST on the 20th. I received the order confirmation at 12:27 am PST indicating that the phones would ship on the 24th (today). I even spoke with a customer service representative today and was told the phones would ship on time and I should be receiving a tracking number shortly; if not to contact them again. Now, I get an e-mail at 9:07 pm PST that “Due to the volume of iPhone orders received, your entire shipment will not be shipped as scheduled. We anticipate the new shipping date to be 10/7/2013 and will keep you updated if this changes.” Not happy!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5s delayed from 9/24 to 10/7
sctrojan05

Contacted Verizon customer support, still was told we should receive the iPhones on or before. Just checked, my status online and it still reads the phones will ship 9/24! Ah hello! It's now 9/29, where is the new update online.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5s delayed from 9/24 to 10/7
EndersRapture
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah it still says 9/24 for me too online. They really need to update that, or not call it an 'Order Status'. Ive never had an experience ordering online from such an outdated system

0 Likes