Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone 5s is not sending me an access code on back up assistant
teegeef

Hi my back up assistant on my iPhone 5s is not sending me an access code.. I was told to download Verizon cloud and now all my contacts are missing!!

I have been very patient its been over a week and Verizon has not recovered my recent contacts.. VERY FRUSTRATED!! Why hasnt  someone found a solution? I need my contacts!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5s is not sending me an access code on back up assistant
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

teegeef lets get you back in the loop! We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience that this has caused! We'll get right to work to see what's going on for you. Please accept my follow request and send a Direct Message to access the account.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
teegeef

This issue still hasn't been resolved! Almost .. It's going on 10 days

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to get this working, teegeef. Were you able to accept AshleyS_VZW's follow request here? If so, please ensure you send a follow request to "AshleyS_VZW" and then you can start a direct message.

AndreaS_VZW

0 Likes
teegeef

how do I do that?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You should have a Follow request in your forum inbox from Ashleys_vzw that you'll need to approve.  You'll likewise need to send them a Follow request by hovering over their avatar ashleys_vzw and clicking the Follow button; they'll then need to approve that Follow request.  Once you both are Following each other, then you can send them a direct message by again hovering over their avatar and clicking Message.

How To: Direct Message

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can clarify teegeef! Just follow these instructions and you'll be able to send a direct message in no time! http://vz.to/1kRBMUT

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
teegeef

I AM VERY FRUSTERATED THIS ISSUE IS GOING ON FOR 3 WEEKS AND NO RESOLUTION!!@ashleys_vzw

0 Likes