iPhone 5s order issues.
cphipps79
Enthusiast - Level 2

I placed my order at 3:03am Eastern time and got my email confirmation at 3:11am saying my ship date was 9/24/13. I recieved a phone call later that morning to verify that it wasn't a "fraudulent" purchase. I had to verify my account password and shipping address and all was well. I then about an hour later recieved a text message reading "VZW FREE MSG: Order Confirmation  >>removed<< must be authorized. Text YES to confirm or NO to cancel the order". I responded yes. Its 8:27pm eastern time monday evening and still no tracking or change of status from my preorder is in process and the original ship date of 9-24-13. Is this normal?

Thanks

Chris

>>Proprietary information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 5s order issues.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm excited that you're going to receive this fabulous device cphipps79. I'm sorry about the confusing order process. Yes, the process you went through is normal. We take your account security very seriously and want to ensure you have no issues. You will still receive a tracking number once your device is available and ready to ship. Please keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nate311

I had similar problems with my order I paid for 2nd day air and told it would arrive today. Then received confirmation via email saying 9/24/13 would be my ship date. Then got into verizon chat where they told me ship date was 10/14, then 9/24, then mid november. I have my whole conversation posted on http://gripevine.com/verizon-claims-iphone-5s-preorder-were-high-demand-verizon-wireless-gripe-20943... good luck with your order! Hope it wasn't a gold one! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm excited that you're going to receive this fabulous device cphipps79. I'm sorry about the confusing order process. Yes, the process you went through is normal. We take your account security very seriously and want to ensure you have no issues. You will still receive a tracking number once your device is available and ready to ship. Please keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
cphipps79
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for the reply! I just received my tracking numbers and it will be delivered on Thursday! Cant wait. I was worried that I didn't receive my tracking numbers Sunday evening like so many others. Mine is the gold 64gig.

Freakinwill

Awesome! Congrats!

0 Likes