Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone 5s order problems
SoCalLH

I'm getting very upset with Version.  I ordered two iPhone 5s right at Midnight on the 20th.  There order system said they would ship on the 24th.  It's now the 30th and my order still says it will ship on the 24th.  What's wrong with Version's system?  I called then on the 25th and was told they had too many orders and would ship when they could.  When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told that they were in a meeting and would call me back -- that was thee days ago and no call yet.  Their excuse doesn't explain why their system said it would ship on the 24th when I ordered or why it still says the 24th.  When their orders exceeded their supply, their system should have reflected a delay in shipping.  And now almost 10 days after my order, they still do not have a correct shipping date on my order.  They expect us to sit in the dark and wait for their ship notice e-mail.  And for this they now charge us and extra $30 for "contract service".  Pay more and get less?  I am frustrated and angry with their don't care attitude. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes