iPhone 5s receiver is really quiet, no sound on videos too
Stallen81

Hello, this is frustrating as I need this phone for work, unfortunately everyone on my family plan has used up the upgrades so I can't get the 6s like I want. I have to make sure I'm in a quiet enclosed space if I expect to hear what people are saying when they're talking to me. If I connect it to an six canel or earbuds it's fun, but earbuds don't stay in my ears.  Also for some reason, when I record a video, the video is fine except the audio is just low volume static. When I record voice memos this doesn't happen. What can I do about this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5s receiver is really quiet, no sound on videos too
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I believe that we should be out of the era for silent movies Stallen81. We want to make sure that this gets resolved for you. Is there a case on the device? If there is, please remove it and retry. If this doesn't resolve it, I would try resetting all settings: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-84744/. Has it always been this way? did anything happen before the issue? New application or software? Was it dropped? We will be here for the anwers and the results.
BobbyNNNN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes