Re: iPhone 5s ship date
kittybean
Enthusiast - Level 2

^^^ same!!!! 3:17am order time and still no tracking number!

0 Likes
iPhone 5s ship date
TaraFH
Enthusiast - Level 2
FINALLY received my shipping info today!! Will receive it Wednesday!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi TaraFH,

That's great news that your shipping information was received. I trust the item will arrive as expected. If you need any further assistance, let me know.

Thanks,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
TaraFH
Enthusiast - Level 2
Thank you!
0 Likes
nate311

I ordered via phone on 9/20 at 12 am PCT and was told my phone would arrive today after paying for 2nd day air. Today after tracking my order I was told by 3 different customer service reps (going up the ladder) that my phone would arrive 10/14 then 9/24 and then as late as november. I wasted 2 hours on the phone trying to get my situation rectified only to be told these phones were in high demand, and they don't actually know when they will ship.

The night I ordered I had asked if anything on my order was on backorder and was told no. I have had a $50.00 free accessory pay off proposed which is laughable, and have since posted my convo with verizon chat on gripevine.com. and Publikdemand.com.

http://gripevine.com/verizon-claims-iphone-5s-preorder-were-high-demand-verizon-wireless-gripe-20943...

0 Likes
Tomosovich
Enthusiast - Level 1

I completed my order at 1:26AM on the 20th Mountain Time. (0026 Pacific Time) I got an email stating Ship By the 24th. Then a couple of days ago I had a tracking # for fedex which states delivery on the 25th. The weird thing is that I have gotten no email from Verizon saying that it was shipped.

Long story short, it looks like a lot of us are a bit confused and hoping like a kid on Christmas morning that Santa shows up on time.

0 Likes
ozubair
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's crazy how many of us are having the same issues.  I decided to finally switch to verizon because of all the great things I'd heard about it.  Ordered the iPhone 5S at 12PST on 9/20, got an email confirm that my order was placed and in process.  The order status like most of you has been stuck on that since the original date.  My card hasn't been charged yet and my order status has not changed.  It's so frustrating, I've called customer service, internet sales, and even business sales all to no avail.  I just want to know what is happening.  My brother who ordered an iphone 5s on the morning of 9/20 through AT&T already had has phone delivered to him this morning.  I'm kind of regretting my decision to switch to Verizon instead of another carrier.   

0 Likes
DJMAC520

What a bunch of nonsense. Ordered 5s at 3:16 AM Eastern on 9/20, received the standard "WSB 9/24" email and nothing since.  After not hearing anything from VZW in terms of tracking or even a delayed Ship By date, I called to make sure the order was still in fact goign through etc.  Then my blood pressure rose as I was told Oh, sorry, yours isn't shipping until 10/7.  The standard BS response of "Its Apples fault, not ours" was trotted out. Of course I know Apple is the reason why VZW doesn't have enough devices to meet demand, but APPLE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION.  That is on VZW and VZW alone. Send me a goddamned email saying its delayed. While I wouldn't be happy about it, at least I would be informed and could tailor expectations differently.  There is no excuse for that, I should not have to call just to find something like this out, it should be communicated. If it could be found by the customer service rep I spoke with, then surely it could have been dropped into an email.

0 Likes
tkceb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the same boat.  I ordered the gold right after they went on sale and was told the 24th would  be the ship date.  Today I called Verizon again and they said October 14th is now the ship date.  The lack of communication is the frustrating part. If I hadn't called or checked my tracking info I would have been waiting and waiting for delivery tomorrow. 

0 Likes
iPhone 5s ship date
ozubair
Enthusiast - Level 2

At least you guys got some sort of ship date out of them.  I was told that we'll ship the phones out when we get them from Apple??? What a joke.  You're trying to tell me that you don't know when you will have orders filled to fulfill your inventory that is already pending to be delivered???  If they would have put real time delivery updates on their website as orders were placed people would not have false expectations of receiving their orders on a date that VZW obviously can't deliver on.  They could have also given people the option to look at other avenues to get the phones instead of expecting to receive them in a time falsely promised. 

0 Likes