iPhone 5s will not connect to home wifi incorrct password. All other apple products connect
chelsea_linsday

My iPhone 5s suddenly stopped connecting to my home wifi. When I tried to connect it would say "incorrect password". I know the password is correct because all of our other wireless products connect just fine including two other apple products.

I have tried resetting my iPhone settings and that did not work.  I am unable to back my iPhone up to the Cloud because I can't connect to the wifi and it also prevents it from sharing with my other apple devices.

Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 5s will not connect to home wifi incorrct password. All other apple products connect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@chelsea_linsday

It's important that you're able to connect your Apple iPhone 5S to your home WiFi network.

What is your device's current software version number: http://spr.ly/6585BDfyz; When typing in the WiFi password on your device, do you enable the option to make the password visible to ensure what you're typing is actually entering that field on your iPhone?  Please keep me posted.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes