iPhone5 4G LTE Speeds - Riverside/Corona/San Bernardino/Inland Empire
waylonrobert

Hi there - anyone have a iPhone5 in IE? If so, how are your 4G LTE speeds? (You can test by using Speedtest.net app in the App Store). Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone5 4G LTE Speeds - Riverside/Corona/San Bernardino/Inland Empire
mcjake333
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am in orange county, ca and I have seen great speeds.

Anywhere from 7mbs down to 17mbs down and 4mbs up and 17mbs up.  Awesome!

photo.PNG

0 Likes
waylonrobert

Thanks for the info! Although - I suspect those are on the low side of things, as I've seen other people (in San Diego for example) getting over 25mbps - some are seeing 35+mbps. In comparison, your speeds seem slow - but there are a lot of variables that come into play. Either way, thanks for responding!

0 Likes
mcjake333
Enthusiast - Level 3

25-35mbs+ is crazy.  When you are coming from Verizon's slow 3g my phone seems super fast.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
waylonrobert

Sorry, didn't mean to imply you had bad speeds. You don't - and for your area they may be really good. I was just commenting that there are other parts of the country that are getting faster LTE speeds.

0 Likes
mcjake333
Enthusiast - Level 3

No worries, I didn't read your response as negative at all, just a discussion.  I get about 20-25mpbs on my home internet service so  I guess Apple wasn't lying when they said faster than home internet service.  I would love for some other people to chime in in different areas.  Good post. Take care.

0 Likes