Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone5 4G LTE Speeds - Riverside/Corona/San Bernardino/Inland Empire
waylonrobert

Hi there - anyone have a iPhone5 in IE? If so, how are your 4G LTE speeds? (You can test by using Speedtest.net app in the App Store). Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone5 4G LTE Speeds - Riverside/Corona/San Bernardino/Inland Empire
mcjake333
Novice

I am in orange county, ca and I have seen great speeds.

Anywhere from 7mbs down to 17mbs down and 4mbs up and 17mbs up.  Awesome!

photo.PNG

0 Likes
waylonrobert

Thanks for the info! Although - I suspect those are on the low side of things, as I've seen other people (in San Diego for example) getting over 25mbps - some are seeing 35+mbps. In comparison, your speeds seem slow - but there are a lot of variables that come into play. Either way, thanks for responding!

0 Likes
mcjake333
Novice

25-35mbs+ is crazy.  When you are coming from Verizon's slow 3g my phone seems super fast.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
waylonrobert

Sorry, didn't mean to imply you had bad speeds. You don't - and for your area they may be really good. I was just commenting that there are other parts of the country that are getting faster LTE speeds.

0 Likes
mcjake333
Novice

No worries, I didn't read your response as negative at all, just a discussion.  I get about 20-25mpbs on my home internet service so  I guess Apple wasn't lying when they said faster than home internet service.  I would love for some other people to chime in in different areas.  Good post. Take care.

0 Likes