iPhone5 Ringback tones...what's the best way to buy?
stevie59
Enthusiast - Level 1

What is the best way to buy ringback tones for the iPhone5? It says my media store won't let me buy? Much anyway..  Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
Re: iPhone5 Ringback tones...what's the best way to buy?
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

Buy from Vzw

0 Likes
akdisney
Enthusiast - Level 3

The best way to buy ringtone is go to Itune store

I found that vzw some time do not work on Iphone.

you can find information on www to use own music for ring tone but it is many steps to do it

you have use Itune software to do it for any ring tone.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The OP was asking about "RINGBACK" tones and not ringtones.  The Ringback tones can only be purchased from Verizon Wireless and are managed through the customer's MyVerizon account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You can access ringback tones by hovering over "My Verizon" at the top of the page and clicking on "Manage ringback tones".  After you log in you can buy ringback tones.  They cost $1.99 for one year.  You can set up different ringback tones to play every day of the week or different times during the day.  You can also set it up so different people get different ringback tones.  You can set up playlists to play randomly.  I have a Christmas playlist that plays random Christmas songs during the Cristmas season and then I revert to my reguler playlist at other times.  I think it's pretty cool and I do get comments from callers that say they wish I had waited a little longer to answer because they were enjoying the songs.

It is kind of expensive for some people, especially if you're on a budget, but if you can afford it it's kind of a cool thing.

0 Likes