iPhone5 Ship Date Pushed Back by more than 2 weeks? Already waited a month.
verizoncustomer86

When I bought the iPhone5 black 16gb in-store at the beginning of October I handed over 120 bucks cash and put the rest on a credit card and got back an essentially unspendable gift card for the 120 cash and a ship date of Nov 2nd. Now my ship date is the same as if I bought the damn phone online TODAY so explain to me, how is this correct? My current phone is unusable nearly, and I decided to bear with it since my phone was going to be here in 3 or 4 weeks supposedly. I am so frustrated, now I have to deal with Asurion and their hassle of getting me a new refurbished Droid 2 because the one they sent me is already malfunctioning. The touch screen on it is glitchy and clicks things makes calls all on its own. Endless hold wait times, all while hoping my phone doesn't trip out and hang up all by itself.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone5 Ship Date Pushed Back by more than 2 weeks? Already waited a month.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon and thank you for your patience while we ensue the best iPhone 5 experience for you! Apple is working very hard to deliver all devices on time or earlier than expectations. Verizon Wireless has worked closely with Apple to ensure our customers have their devices in their hands as quickly as possible! Has your device been delivered yet? I am sorry for the delay, and I'm sure you will love your iPhone 5. Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes