if i have the Verizon Edge plan, and i am traveling abroad, can i get a global plan?
blueraynger

if i have the Verizon Edge plan, and i am traveling abroad, can i get a global plan? I tried to update it but it says I'm not eligible, do i have to call a certain number or something. i would like to pay a discounted rate for calls and messages, and the global plan offers that.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: if i have the Verizon Edge plan, and i am traveling abroad, can i get a global plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello blueraynger, let's get to the bottom of this together! Our Global Team can be reached at 908-559-4899. We would need to review the account for specific details. Here are steps to follow and send a direct message: http://vz.to/1b8XnPy

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: if i have the Verizon Edge plan, and i am traveling abroad, can i get a global plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Blueraynger,

Global travel sounds awesome! We can certainly review your account to see why your line does not qualify for international travel. Please accept my follow and send a direct message with details.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
blueraynger

if i have the Verizon Edge plan, and i am traveling abroad, can i get a global plan? I tried to update it but it says I'm not eligible, do i have to call a certain number or something. i would like to pay a discounted rate for calls and messages, and the global plan offers that.

Also I can't figure out how to follow you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello blueraynger, let's get to the bottom of this together! Our Global Team can be reached at 908-559-4899. We would need to review the account for specific details. Here are steps to follow and send a direct message: http://vz.to/1b8XnPy

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes