linbah

Need help asap.

No connection to WiFi on my iphone!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 5 has no WiFi conne tion
solgot
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hopefully someone has an answer my wifi has stopped working as well. All my other devices are connected to wifi just fine, but with my iphone it just keeps saying unable to connect.

0 Likes
Pedroe

I have gotten an "unable to connect to the network" on my iphone 5 since 2/1/13. I have tried all the recommended fixes that I found on the web and nothing has worked. Verizon has not answered any of my e-mails about this.

0 Likes
WirelessRocks
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try running your phone through iTunes again. It sounds like the software update may have not completed or it needs to be updated. If that doesn't work, call Customer Service, the number on your bill, from a phone that's not the iPhone. It sounds as if maybe Tech Support should run a diagnostic on your phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Linbah,

I am here to help and make sure we get you back up on working on your Wifi.  There has been a few updates that have been released by Apple that will improve your wifi settings.  You can view your device software version and making sure its on the latest version by going into settings, General, and select software update.  This screen will notify you if you are on the latest verison.  If you are please turn the wifi off on your device and turn the wifi back on to connect to the internet. 

WarrenM_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes