iphone 5 hustle!
alexjo

i switched from tmobile to verizon believing that i would get my iphone 5 sept 21. but until now i dont know if its 2 weeks or 3 weeks till i get the phone. i paid half for it. now i am stuck with a crappy samsung stratosphere phone.

i was told that i was lucky to have a phone. no they where lucky to have me switch. such a hassle.

why can’t they be honest and tell us the truth that verizon is the last one to have iphone 5’s.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 5 hustle!
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Not true at all. The truth is that Apple sold and shipped over 5 million iPhone 5's. The truth is that the iPhone 5 is sold out in most places. The truth is that just like you want it so do millions of others. And the truth is that demand far eclipsed immediate demand. Try contacting one of the other carriers and see if you can get one today. You can't for the most part.

0 Likes
akdisney
Enthusiast - Level 3

One coworker tell me that a Radio shack have verizon Iphone 5 in store

radio shack in a small out way mall.

I order my Iphone on Sept 14 at noon for verizon store. I may be get today

0 Likes
iphone 5 hustle!
alexjo

hi kaebfly. i was promised by a verizon representative that my iphone will arrive on sept 21....and it is the truth. why will i post here and just not tell the truth. we we’re given a loaner phone and were told to be very lucky to have the samsung stratosphere.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Alexjo,

You are definitely correct, we are very lucky to have you in the VZW family and I deeply regret that you had to wait for your new iPhone 5!

I am glad that we were able to provide a loaner phone for the time being as the phone is in incredibly high demand.  I know it's not the ideal situation, but I'm happy that if in an emergency you would be able to use a phone.

You can check the status of your oder here: http://bit.ly/rqEisu

Hopefully you have it already or you will be getting it soon! Keep us posted.

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

What I was referring to was the part where you said

alexjo wrote:

why can’t they be honest and tell us the truth that verizon is the last one to have iphone 5’s.

You imply that Verizon is the last one to have the iPhone 5....which my reply of "not true" was to, It is the only part of your statement where you asked why VZW can't be honest and tell the truth...I have no reason or ability to say that you were lying about the date you were given. But I (and those that purchased their device from VZW) know for a fact that VZW were not and are not the last to have the iPhone 5. They may not have them in stock now (or maybe they do if they are shipping now) but that is the same for all of the retailers (including Apple themselves)...I'm sorry you misunderstood what I was referring to. I just assumed you would know I was referring to what you specifically said/asked they weren't being being honest or truthful about.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

When did VZW start requiring half of the cost of the phone be paid up front? Sounds like a 3rd party reseller to me

0 Likes
Shoots76

I can't check the order status you failed to give me confirmation #, weeks later now and still same BS that's its on way or your fixing problem and be corrected in 24 hours, its been 2 weeks!!!! Your chat now doesn't answer anything just BS. You call get non-English or complete idiot after hour wait and horrible machine BS! Won't answer email, can't give me straight answer, WTF!!!!!!!

0 Likes