iphone 5 screen flicker while using camera
brobinson2

Screen of iphone 5 slickers continuously while using camera.  Works ok sometimes.  Is this a common issue?  Someone mentioned a recall?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 5 screen flicker while using camera
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you can take awesome pictures without worry, brobinson2. Did this start after installing new apps or update? What is your current iOS showing in Settings>General>About>Version?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
brobinson2

It has had this issue since receipt in late May, but may be getting worse.

IOS is version 8.4

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

brobinson2,

We appreciate you for providing that additional information. Let's get that screen to work as it should when you're using your camera. Does the flickering screen happen during any other activities with your phone? Does turning the phone off and back on provide any relief of the screen trouble? Any damage or moisture exposure?

ShawnteJ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
brobinson2

No damage or moisture.

Is now happening more often and after closing camera app.

Just had to hold Home and Power buttons to reset to get normal screen function back.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRobinson, this sounds very frustrating, and we want to help you get this fixed. How long has this been happening? Is your software up to date? Did anything change when this started happening? We want to get your phone working for you again ASAP.
CheriS_VZW

0 Likes