iphone 5 shipment 11/2?
drbtkb09

I ordered 2 iphone 5's on 10/12 and yesterday 11/1 it showed a pending withdraw from verizon on my bank statement. Today it is still pending and I still have yet to receive any shipment information. I called customer service yesterday and talked to several people and they all told me the phones were in the process of being shipped out and if I was told my delivery date is 11/2, I will in fact, receive them on 11/2. Well today being the anticipated delivery date, I still have not received any shipping info. So I called customer service one again and was told that my shipment has been pushed back a week and I will not receive until 11/12 or 11/13? I was just wondering if anybody else has had this issue and if you think I should call and talk to somebody else? I am hoping they are wrong lol.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 5 shipment 11/2?
Mixe760

Now I am depressed.  I ordered mine on 10/25 and got a date of 11/16.  I hope they don't change it to a later date.  The thing is, if you order on Verizon today it is still saying 11/16 for a ship date even though I ordered mine 8 days ago.

0 Likes
SMOKEEATERFF

I ordered mine on 10/13 and the ship date is today.  I received an email yesterday saying they shipped via Fedex.  Checked the tracking and they should arrive Monday.

0 Likes
SarahW422
Enthusiast - Level 2

When you have a SHIP DATE of 11/2, you are NOT going to receive the phone on that date.  Your phone is going to SHIP on that date.  Since 11/2 is not over yet, everyone should just RELAX and be patient.  Don't confuse SHIP DATE with DELIVERY DATE. 

0 Likes
ciminder87

I ordered my phone on 10/13 with a ship date of 11/2 and received my phone today.  I think it depends on which model you ordered and when.  Or maybe I just got lucky...not sure.  I can't wait to get home and start using it though!!!!

0 Likes