iphone 5
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

Is Verizon going to sell the iphone 5 in July? And how different is it going to be, from the iphone 4?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 5
AnnistonMedic
Contributor - Level 1

workingman wrote:

Is Verizon going to sell the iphone 5 in July? And how different is it going to be, from the iphone 4?

Nobody knows.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

More than likely not.  China doesn't even get their iPhones until Nov/Dec time.  So it gives me reason to believe sometime next year we will get a 5 if there is an agreement between Verizon, and Apple.

That's just my personal speculation based on what I have seen since the first iPhone.

0 Likes
iCrunk

I heard dont expect an unlimited data package on 4g.

0 Likes
starhopper

If there is an iPhone 5 in July. All speculation at this point and Apple isn't sharing as is the case with Apple. The biggest hiccup for iPhone 5 (being a 4G phone) was the size of the 4G processor chips. I'm sure they will get to the size they want, but who knows when. If you recall, Verizon was "supposed" to have an iPhone this past June...

0 Likes
china_cat84
Contributor - Level 1

iCrunk wrote:

Not quite sure what you mean by this, as an unlimited data package is required to even use the phone...

0 Likes
iphonenut
Enthusiast - Level 3
Rumor has it that Verizon will switch to Tier plans for the 4G. So therefore it won't be unlimited.
0 Likes
iCrunk

china_cat84 wrote:

iCrunk wrote:

Not quite sure what you mean by this, as an unlimited data package is required to even use the phone...

I meant what I said and I said what I meant. Dont expect unlimited data on 4g.

0 Likes
mpf189

It would be smart of Apple not to release information about the iPhone 5 until awhile after the iPhone 4 Verizon announcement. They wouldn't want it to affect sales of the iPhone 4 on Verizon.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

They will release it soon.  It won't be for Verizon until next year.   I am willing to put money on it.  It'll rotate like it always has and the new carriers always get put to the back of the line.

0 Likes