iphone 5s SIMcard
saki1991

I bought new iphone5s at apple online shop and got it yesterday. I checked my SIM card. there is a T-mobile SIM card even though I selected verizon network. I asked about that to apple, they said I have to contact with verizon, so, I came here.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 5s SIMcard
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can see how getting into a store will be a little difficult, saki1991. We'd love to get your service with us started. If you only ordered the Verizon Wireless device from Apple but chose the option without Verizon Wireless service, please reach out to our Sales team at 800-256-4646 or visit http://vz.to/U2wgl6 to get service ordered for the device you purchased. Please keep in mind that if the iPhone you purchased from Apple is not a Verizon Wireless iPhone, we will not be able to get you a SIM to make that phone work on our network.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi saki1991,

We certainly appreciate the additional details relating to your recent interaction with Apple. In order to obtain your new SIM, please visit your local VZW Store for immediate assistance. You can review store locations by visiting http://bit.ly/3SdsA, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
saki1991

thank you for your reply. I don't think i can't go to verizon store because I don't have a car and there is no transportation system to get there. could you send it to me by postal package?

Saki Miyazato

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You will not be able to activate a TMOBILE branded device on VERIZON.

If you actually need to activate it on Verizon and it is actually a TMobile version, you will to send it back and get a replacement.

Note that if you do have a Verizon version, you can call Customer Service and order a SIM card to be mailed to you.

0 Likes
saki1991

I wanted to get new verizon SIM card by package. i can't go to store because there is no public transportation system to get there, so i tried to order new SIM card on the phone. however, I couldn't connect because the line is always busy. i do not want to waste my time any more even though its not my mistake. Therefore, I want to order new SIM card on the e-mail. Please ask me necessary information to get new SIM card.

Saki Miyazato

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You cannot "order on the email".

Also, again note that if you have the TMOBILE version phone, you will NOT be able to use it on Verizon. 

0 Likes
saki1991

i couldn't register my verizon because I couldn't activate my phone and i don't have my mobile number.

Saki

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

How did you order a Verizon phone without a Verizon account?

It seems that there was a mistake between you and the APPLE Store (not Verizon).

You should go back and check your receipts from your order and see exactly what the receipt says you ordered.

Then you need to get in touch the the Customer Service for the APPLE STORE if there is an error.

Verizon cannot help you with fixing a mistake between you and the Apple Store.

0 Likes
saki1991

I ordered it at apple online store. I asked about the wrong SIM to apple store, they said that I should contact with verizon, so I asked verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can see how getting into a store will be a little difficult, saki1991. We'd love to get your service with us started. If you only ordered the Verizon Wireless device from Apple but chose the option without Verizon Wireless service, please reach out to our Sales team at 800-256-4646 or visit http://vz.to/U2wgl6 to get service ordered for the device you purchased. Please keep in mind that if the iPhone you purchased from Apple is not a Verizon Wireless iPhone, we will not be able to get you a SIM to make that phone work on our network.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes