iphone Cancellation
mskingery

Hello, My contract is up on 4/11/2015. Anyone know what Verizon charges to break a contract?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone Cancellation
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

$350 minus $10 for each full month of your contract term that you've completed.

0 Likes
mdmorgan

$350 per line for smartphones on a post-paid contract plan.

$175 per line for basic phones on a post-paid contract plan.

I do not know anything about the minus $10 every month you pay on it for cancellation.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may want to review the Customer Agreement link at the bottom of the page:

" If your contract term results from your purchase of an advanced device, your early termination fee will be $350 minus $10 for each full month of your contract term that you complete. Otherwise, your early termination fee will be $175 minus $5 for each full month of your contract term that you complete."

0 Likes
LiLgBLiSs

hi~

i wanted to know if i still keep paying until my plan is over..  while i had lost my phone ...  can i still get a new phone? or still buy it from verizon?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes.  As long as you fulfill the 24 month commitment you made.  You can activate another phone on the line (basic, smartphone, as long as it 's branded Verizon, and if it's a basic phone you can drop the data plan until you put a smartphone back on the line and save a few $$).  Your upgrade date won't change, and you can still get a discounted phone for signing a new two year contract.

Check eBay or  swappa for good deals on used phones....

0 Likes
mdmorgan

Yes, I'm now fully acknowledged of the customer agreement. The advanced devices have smartphones included as well as tablets etc.

0 Likes
mjmadhatter

It was worth it to me-took my iphone5 to AT&T and cut my bill in half-popped out Verizon sim card and in with the new-about 15 minutes lol.

0 Likes