itune app purchasing problems
Johnnygreek

Hello fellow members, got my 5 yesterday and am enjoying it big time! Just moved from sprint after 11 years and was tired of same ole story about why no 4g in my quad city area. Man, iphone 5 on this 4g lte net in my area is night and day! Although I have experienced a lot of quirky connection problems while trying to purchase apps. Some messages say try later and some say trouble communicating with Iphone? Never had a problem with itune store in the past, maybe too many people trying to buy apps? Anyone else having any issues purchasing or downloading apps or games?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: itune app purchasing problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Johnnygreek!

Welcome to Verizon Wireless! I'm so excited to have you and I'm really happy you're enjoying your new phone.  I definitely want your app purchases to work correctly though.

I double checked my resources and I didn't see any known issues regarding app purchases.  Is this a new Apple ID? Have you tried rebooting? Perhaps these apps haven't been updated for iOS 6 yet?

I know it's been a few days, please let us know if you're still experiencing the same issues.

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
rosenberg
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's probably just a glitch from the overload of people updating to iOS6. Mine was doing something similar. I wouldn't worry too much about it. It will most likely ease up now that everybody has updated their software and downloaded all of their apps

0 Likes
Johnnygreek

I kind of thought that myself, just needed to verify with a second brain! Seems better a week later, thanks for the replies!

0 Likes