my cell completely shutdown and does not work. i even have it plugged into the charger and nothing. thoughts?
surgigirl

my cell completely shutdown.. does not turn on.  its even plugged into the charger. nothing.  thoughts?

Linda

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my cell completely shutdown and does not work. i even have it plugged into the charger and nothing. thoughts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

surgigirl - The paramedics have rushed to assist you. Time to give your phone the CPR it needs to bring it back to life. Where you doing anything with your device when this happened? Try pressing and holding down the Menu and Power button at the same time for 30 seconds. If you see the apple logo appear on the screen release the buttons. Please let me know if this worked.
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: my cell completely shutdown and does not work. i even have it plugged into the charger and nothing. thoughts?
surgigirl

Originally pushing those 2 buttons did not help at all. That was the first thing I did. I also had just finished a phone call when it happened. My phone also had a full battery as well. I kept the phone plugged in to charger all day and then pressed the menu and power on buttons and the Apple logo appeared. However the battery was very low. Phone has been fine ever since. 

Thank you for responding.

0 Likes